High Holidays 2020 -Safety Protocols
The following protocols will apply for the High Holiday Services:
● Masks will be required at all times.
● The seating arrangement will be set 6’ apart.
● A Machzor will be supplied for you at your chair.
● Disinfecting wipes will be available for attendees to sanitize their seat and surrounding surfaces.
● Social distancing of 6’ must be maintained at all times.
● Attendees will be asked to sanitize all hard surfaces in the restrooms before and after each use with materials provided in the bathrooms.
● Individuals are asked not to attend if they feel even slightly unwell (coughing or sniffling) or if you have been exposed to someone who is a possible Covid-19 carrier.
● Torah reading will follow special safety procedures